WILDSONG – Wild Kids Bush Program - South Golden Beach
Mondays 9.00 - 12.00 3-5 y/o | Fridays 9.30 - 3.30 6-9 y/o | Fridays 9am - 3pm 9-13 y/o | call: 0431 954 364 | email: email@example.com
- A weekly nature mentoring program for ages 3-5, 6-9 and 10-13 NEW LEADERSHIP PROGRAM FOR AGES 10+
- Located in nature at South Golden Beach
- Thoughtfully created to inspire and empower children while restoring a deep connection to nature
- Highly trained mentors guide child-directed adventures where children learn bushcraft skills, nature crafting, music making, foraging, animal tracking and more!
- Click through to read more or book online direct at: https://www.trybooking.com/BUHXO
WILD KIDS is a weekly nature mentoring program that supports young people to thrive in the wild. This program is an invitation to restore the power of deep nature connection in the development of healthy whole children who are connected to themselves, their community, and the local environment.
Each day, our highly trained mentors guide the group on child-directed adventures where they can expect lots of:
- Bushcraft skills such as primitive fire making, shelter building, wild foraging and bush food knowledge, animal tracking, bird language, and much more
- Nature awareness games & activities
- Imaginative nature play
- Music Making
- Wild Crafting
- And more!
Our child-centred approach enables learning to be dictated by the organic flow of the group whereby children feel safe, relaxed, and welcomed to go at their natural pace.
This style of mentoring also recognises children’s need for personal autonomy and emotional safety so that children are re-empowered in the learning process and learn to trust their wild instincts. Time and time again, we have seen this method of ‘invisible teaching’ revitalise children’s natural curiosity and passion for the world, while allowing them to step into the truth of who they really are.
Ultimately, WILD KIDS offers the kind of learning environment that inspires and empowers our young change-makers of the future.
“I just totally want to plus this program. My littlest fella is super shy and I really wanted him to try a bush program on his own. He very bravely tried this program and came back glowing, centred and full in the deepest way. These guys are the real deal! I totally can’t recommend them enough. These are the bush skills and experience I want my kids to have, especially now in these uncertain times” – Sally, mum of 7 year old
“I’m so glad to have found Wild Kids for my 3 year old daughter. The mentors’ energy is calm, conscious and so knowledgeable about the land and children’s needs. The philosophies and outdoor activities are very connected to our native land and I love learning things from the program to integrate at home too. My daughter counts down for it all week and feels confident to go without me. So glad to have found it!” – Olivia, mum of 3 year old
Term 4 Information
Where: South Golden Beach (exact address available upon booking)
MONDAYS 9:00am – 12:00pm: 3-5 year olds
FRIDAYS 9:30am – 3:30pm: 6-9 year olds
FRIDAYS 9:00am – 3:00pm: 10-13 year olds (special new leadership program)
Trial classes available
Siblings 5% off
Term 4 starts the week beginning 4th Oct. 10 week (full term) and 5 week (half-term) passes available.
- The program is run on a full term (10 weeks) or half term (5 weeks) basis
- Trial classes are available
- We operate rain or shine
NEW PROGRAM FOR KIDS AGED 10+
We have designed a special new program for kids aged 10 -13 years to support the specific needs and energy of our emerging young leaders.
- More challenging and focused bushcraft skills with expert guest mentors (e.g wood carving expert, marine biologist, edible weeds and permaculture specialist etc)
- Leadership development opportunities such as designing and building creative projects
- Training in nature mentoring so they can be role models for younger kids in the community
- Support circles for resilience building and emotional skills development.
3-5 year olds: $50-70 per week (sliding scale)
6-9 and 9-13 year olds: $70-90 per week (sliding scale)
WILD KIDS pricing is offered on a sliding scale to honour the diversity of our local families. This sliding scale system is run on a self-nominated basis.
SIBLINGS 5% OFF: Book 2 children or more and receive 5% off per child.
Book here for the next half-term or a trial class: at: https://www.trybooking.com/BUHXO