Spaghetti Circus Classes - Mullumbimby
spaghetticircus.com | call: 02 6684 3038 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Located at The Mullumbimby Showground, Main Arm Road, Mullumbimby
- Spaghetti Circus is a nationally recognised youth performing arts company which promotes excellence in physical theatre and circus arts
- We seek to develop the artistic, theatrical and physical skills of youth across regional NSW
- A variety of Circus classes for tots to teens & adults too!
- Click here to book now!
Spaghetti Circus Inc. is a circus school and performing arts company, which promotes excellence in physical theatre and circus arts. We seek to develop the artistic, theatrical and physical skills of youth across regional NSW and provide an inspirational training space for professional artists to explore and develop their work while sharing their unique skills with Spaghetti participants, their industry peers and the community at large.
Spaghetti Circus Classes are open to the community and provide foundation training in aerials, tumbling, acro-balance, mini-tramp, juggling, hula hoops and much more!
They are designed to be fun, social and supportive for participants who are just starting or returning from a break.
To keep children progressing and enthusiastic Spaghetti Circus students participate in regular class showings to celebrate meeting new goals and an annual community show.
Circus Classes range from:
Mini Noodles: 2-4 year olds and their parents
Macaronis: 4-5 year olds and their parents
5-7 year olds Girls & Boys Classes
8-11 year olds Girls Circus
8-11 year olds Boys Circus
Ages 10+ Ariels
Ages 12+ Mixed Circus Class
Saturday Circus Allsorts for 5 – 12 year olds
Spaghetti Circus also offers:
- Adult Circus Classes
- Circus school holiday workshops
- Performances, workshop packages & birthday parties for hire