Mullum Circus Festival - Mullumbimby
WEEKEND DATES: Friday 24th September to Sunday 26 September 2021
- Mullum Circus Festival – 3 days, 100 world class artists
- Come and celebrate the vibrant community and inspiring edge of Australian Circus!
- A program of joy and skills that you’ll not see anywhere else in the world
- Click through to General Information to learn more!
MULLUM CIRCUS FESTIVAL – 3 DAYS, 100 WORLD-CLASS ARTISTS.
This utterly mesmerising festival showcases the incredible talents of circus artists from the well renowned, internationally acclaimed acts to the emerging artist and works in development.
The three day festival is a celebration of circus arts and theatre where you can enjoy a diverse range of outstanding performances in the Big Tops, Cabarets, Sideshows and more!
Opening on Friday 24 September 20210 and ending at 9pm on Sunday 26 September with Day, Weekend, Premium 3 Day or Full Experience passes available online at: mullumcircusfest.com this is an absolute must -see family friendly event during the school holidays.
- Friday Opening Night 4pm – 10pm
- Saturday 9.30am – 10pm
- Sunday 9.30am – 9pm