Dance Lab AU - Bangalow, Byron Bay
www.dancelabaustralia.com | tel: 0410 653 775 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 x Studios: HQ with state of the art facilities at 3/12 Tasman Way Byron Bay | A&I Hall Bangalow
- Nurturing dancers, inspiring dreams
- Dance classes for all ages and abilities – tiny tots, children, teens & adults in ALL styles
Learn to dance at DANCE LAB AU!
Don’t miss your chance to be involved and learn the latest dance trends, build strength, stamina and sound safe technique at our new state of the art facilities at 3/12 Tasman Way on Byron Bay’s Arts & Industry Estate.
DANCE LAB AU is your destination of choice where we nurture dancers and inspire their dreams, giving local children the opportunity to reach their full potential, in a fun and dedicated environment. The teachers are committed to fostering the joy and love of dance in students, while advancing the student’s knowledge of ground breaking safe dance techniques.
DANCE LAB AU nurtures a sense of personal best and achievement as well as promoting a healthier lifestyle and outlook for students.
DANCE LAB AU is dedicated to developing and growing an artistic centre to provide dancers with a comprehensive, artistic education that fosters excellence in all genres of dance.
Dance Styles for Children and Teens:
- JFH – a stylised combination of Jazz Funk & Hip Hop
- Contemporary – a form of musical expression which incorporates modern and post modern aspects of dance
- Tap – focus on technique, rhythm and performance
- Troupe – Junior and Senior. Acceptance by audition only
- Musical Theatre – Combine singing, spoken dialogue, acting and dance
- Tiny Tots – Combination of creative movement and basic dance technique
- Split Ballet/Jazz – Half Ballet, half Jazz – fun and exciting introduction to the world of dance
For further information, don’t hesitate to contact Natalia on: 0410 653 775 or email her at: email@example.com or contact her through Facebook Dance Lab Australia or via Instagram DANCELABAU
Below is the 2019 Timetable and you can click here to complete the online enrolment form. We look forward to inspiring you!