Club Lennox - Lennox Head
Open 7 days from 10am | Call: 02 6687 4313 | www.clublennox.com.au
- Family friendly Club located on Stewart Street, Lennox Head
- 2 kids play areas (one inside, one outside)
- Restaurant serving great food at club prices, including special dinner menu Mon-Weds
- Kids meals just $7 including ice-cream!
- KIDS EAT FREE FROM 5-8PM MONDAYS! Includes a Pop Up KidzKlub while you relax!
Club Lennox is the community’s club. Situated in the heart of Lennox Head on Stewart Street with ample free parking it welcomes locals and visitors alike.
The club offers entertainment for all the family. Barefoot bowls is available most days from 10am. Live music every Sunday from 4pm. Trivia every Thursday from 7pm with a cash jackpot of up to $1,000 each week. Bingo each Thursday from 1 – 3pm. Club raffles every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 5pm.
The restaurant serves an exciting menu at club prices. It offers a delicious lunch menu and a specials dinner menu on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Mexican Monday $15 Mexican specials
- Italian Tuesday $15 Italian specials
- Wednesday dinner and drink deals from 5pm, just $22
- Kids meals are just $7 including ice cream!
Club Lennox is family friendly and probably the most child friendly venue in town, offering regular kids entertainment, especially during the school holidays with FREE themed kids discos and kids bingo! There are 2 play areas (one inside and one outside) and the kids menu is just $7 including ice-cream! Kids drawing activities are also available in the restaurant. There are Club Raffles on Friday night plus raffles Saturday & Sunday too with live music from 4pm on Sunday.
Kids also eat for FREE on Mondays from 5-8pm. A special Pop Up KidzKlub is set up to entertain them so you can relax.
Club Lennox can be contacted on: 02 6687 4313 or you can find and follow them on Facebook. Check out their website at clublennox.com.au to see a detailed menu range including kids menu or to view the most up to date entertainment information.