Byron Bay Skateboard School - Byron Bay
To book online visit: skateboardschool.com.au/group-lessons | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open sessions are now available on weekends – click here to book
- After school Skateboarding classes – rain, hail or shine in our Byron Bay Indoor Coaching facility
- Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced levels
- Improve your balance, build up your confidence and have lots of fun at the same time!
- FULLY BOOKED for After School Skateboarding Term 4 but GRAB A SPOT AT OUR WEEKEND OPEN SESSIONS
Byron Bay Skateboard School delivers professional skateboard coaching for all ages, levels and styles. BBSS’s creator Flavio Biehl has been skateboarding since 1984 and has participated in many competitions within Australia and overseas. Coaching, teaching and sharing his love for the sport has gradually become his mantra.
If you can’t get into a class – why not try our WEEKEND OPEN SESSIONS. See below for details
Unaffected by weather conditions, Byron Bay classes take place in their purpose designed coaching facility at 268 Ewingsdale Road, Byron Bay Industrial Estate.
These classes give kids the opportunity to develop skateboarding skills in a group environment plus it’s a is a great way to meet some new friends that share the same passion.
Byron Bay Skateboard school has recently introduced weekend OPEN SESSIONS. These 2 hour skate sessions are just $20, open to all levels and are simply a time for you to come along and work on your skills – there will be no coaching. Availability may vary and bookings are essential. For more info or to book your session, visit: skateboardschool.com.au/open-sessions
In addition, they also offer private lessons, group lessons, longboarding lessons, school holiday daycamps and Birthday Skate Parties! Visit skateboardschool.com.au for more details or check out their Facebook page facebook.com/skatecoaching and follow them on Instagram at sk8school