Baby Bounce at the Library - Ballina, Brunswick Heads, Byron Bay, Lennox Head, Mullumbimby
Sessions operate during NSW Term Time only for all libraries except Mullumbimby who run sessions throughout the school holidays
- PLEASE NOTE: due to COVID restrictions, these services are postponed until further notice.
- Byron Bay Library phone: 02 6685 8540
- Lennox Head Library phone: 02 6687 6398
- Ballina Library phone: 02 6686 2831
- Mullumbimby Library phone: 02 6684 2992
- Brunswick Heads Library phone: 02 6685 1816
- This is a free service that takes place in the morning at a number of local libraries
- Just turn up – NO BOOKING REQUIRED
- Click through to General Information to read more about the services they offer
- Alternatively, check out the What’s On Guide for the dates, times & location maps
Baby Bounce is a free (no booking required) 20-30 minute activity aimed at infants from 2 months to 2 years and especially designed to introduce your baby to the joy of sharing the rhythm and rhyme of nursery rhymes, finger plays, poems and songs.
Each session involves a combination of singing, clapping, musical instruments, rhymes and lots and lots of fun interaction with your baby.
The following libraries host a weekly Baby Bounce session for the enjoyment of you and your children.
- Ballina – Monday at 10.30am
- Mullumbimby – Tuesday at 11.30am
- Lennox Head – Wednesday at 10.30am
- Byron Bay – Wednesday at 10.00am
- Brunswick Heads – Friday at 10.30am
The following information is taken directly from The Richmond Tweed Regional Library website:
The library offers Baby Bounce Packs for you to borrow which include board books, rhymes and songs to share with your children at home as well as board books, picture books, music and rhyme CDs, parenting books and resources and more. Some are available to download for free from the library as audiobooks or ebooks.