Spaghetti Circus Classes - Mullumbimby
spaghetticircus.com | call: 02 6684 3038 | email: email@example.com
- Located at The Mullumbimby Showground, Main Arm Road, Mullumbimby
- Spaghetti Circus is a nationally recognised youth performing arts company which promotes excellence in physical theatre and circus arts
- We seek to develop the artistic, theatrical and physical skills of youth across regional NSW
- A variety of Circus classes for tots to teens & adults too!
- Click here to book now!
Spaghetti Circus Classes are open to the community and provide foundation training in aerials, tumbling, acro-balance, mini-tramp, juggling, hula hoops and much more!
They are designed to be fun, social and supportive for participants who are just starting or returning from a break.
To keep children progressing and enthusiastic Spaghetti Circus students participate in regular class showings to celebrate meeting new goals and an annual community show.
Circus Classes range from:
Mini Noodles: 2-4 year olds and their parents
Macaronis: 4-5 year olds and their parents
5-6 year olds Girls & Boys Classes
6-7 year olds Girls & Boys Classes
8-11 year olds Girls Circus
8-11 year olds Boys Circus
Ages 10+ Ariels
Ages 12+ Mixed Circus Class
Saturday Circus Allsorts for 5 – 12 year olds
Click here to see the timetable and book for a Term now!
Spaghetti Circus also offers:
- Adult Circus Classes
- Circus school holiday workshops
- Performances, workshop packages & birthday parties for hire