Mullum Music Festival - Mullumbimby
Dates 15 - 18 November 2018. Street Parade 11am - 12 noon on Sunday!
- The Biggest Little Music Festival in Australia!
- Outstanding bill of local, national and international acts
- Special events, competitions and heaps of free activities to join in
- Show-stopping grand-finale STREET PARADE
With an outstanding bill of local, national and international acts, this family friendly festival draws in the crowds and has something for everybody!
In line with its ethos of being a sustainable festival the majority of performances take place in existing buildings wherever possible using existing infrastructure and hiring locally to support local business.
The following venues are the main performance locations;
- CIVIC HALL
- HIGH SCHOOL
- VILLAGE VANGUARD – EX SERVICES CLUB
- COURT HOUSE HOTEL
- DRILL HALL
- ST MARTIN’S HALL
Other sustainable initiatives include yearly tree planting in Mullumbimby and 3 funky bin stations located around the town. During the festival, Mullum SEED Program will be running workshops and forums on sustainability, bush tucker and super seed my garden!
Despite the incredible national and international line-up, the festival has a policy of a third local artist to foster the musical aspiration of the local northern rivers area. They also offer the extremely coveted Youth Mentorship Program which “partners the regions musical youth with the cream of the festivals talent. The program’s vision is to nurture young artists in the hope they will eventually find their way onto music festival programs and events amongst their peers.” MMF2015
If the outstanding line-up isn’t enough, there are also some special events, competitions and heaps of free activities to join in – not least the show-stopping grand-finale STREET PARADE starting from the Council Chambers at 11am on Sunday 18 November and parading down the main street to the Civic Hall.
- Opening Night Gala at Civic Hall on Thurs – Limited Tix
- Kids Colour & Win competition
- Free street theatre and circus throughout the festival
- Comedy at The Drill Hall on Saturday and Sunday
- Play Mullum 2018 – 20 minute spot performing at Mullum Music Festival
- Mullum Music Festival Street Parade
The Festival Marketplace is the place to hang between gigs – especially for the kids. There will be some fantastic creative sessions, theatre and music!
For details on the line-up, festival program and tickets visit mullummusicfestival