Circus Arts classes - Byron Bay
www.circusarts.com.au | email: [email protected] | phone: 02 6685 6566 or 0412 402 742
- CLICK HERE TO BOOK AUTUMN SCHOOL HOLIDAY CLASSES
- Circus Arts Byron Bay is located at 17 Centennial Cct, Byron Bay Arts and Industry Estate
- Circus Arts is a fully equipped, 1200sqm, indoor training space offering a range of unique activities aimed at promoting a healthy body and happy mind!
- Casual classes are available but there is unbeatable pricing for those who commit to a term
- Try Flying trapeze, Indoor climbing, Circus skills, Aerial Skills, Parkour, JUMP!, Gymnastics and Performance Class to name a few!
Circus Arts Byron Bay has been providing a safe and supportive place to have fun, be creative and challenge personal limits since 2006. Created by Byron Bay local Belinda Hultgren, Circus Arts is a fully equipped, 1200sqm, indoor training space offering a range of unique activities aimed at promoting a healthy body and happy mind!
Circus is a fun and inclusive activity which celebrates diversity, helps to increase confidence, challenges personal limits and inspires you to fly in all areas of your life! Circus Arts has classes for all ages and levels of skill. Let their friendly and professional coaches teach you something new this term. Book before the term starts and get a 10% Early Bird discount!
At Circus Arts Byron Bay you can try…
- Flying trapeze
- Indoor climbing
- Circus skills – juggling, mini tramp, tumbling, tight wire, hula hoops and more
- Aerials – silks, static trapeze, aerial hoop, spinning web, cloudswing and more
- JUMP! – a new class that provides a unique opportunity to train on professional equipment that includes a full size Olympic trampoline, double mini trampoline, mini trampoline and 10m long air tumble track. There are separate classes for kids, teens and adults.
- Gym mix ( introduction to gymnastics for ages 5-10 years)
- Circus Fit
- Adult Aerials
- Performance classes – Troupe (kids and teens) and Ensemble (adults)
Students perform in a Circus Showcase or Show Off each term and are invited to participate in the whole school show at the end of the year.
Casual classes are available but there is unbeatable pricing for those who commit to a term. Sign up before term starts for 10% early bird discount. Take a second class or have a sibling join and receive 20% off those classes.
2018 TERM DATES
- Term 1 – 5 Feb – 14 April
- Term 2 – 1 May – 7 July
- Term 3 – 24 July – 29 Sep
- Term 4 – 15 Oct – 22 Dec
- Kinder/Pre-circus $15 / $110
- Circus/Gymnastics/Parkour/JUMP! $25 / $210
- Flying trapeze $66 / $280
- Circus Fit $18 / $150
- Adult Handstand & Acrobatics 6 week workshop $120
- Adult Trampoline & Tumbling 6 week workshop $120
- Adult Beginners Aerials 6 week workshop $120
- Adult Intermediate Aerials 6 week workshop $120
- Performance classes (invite & term only) $450
10 week term. No discounts included in the above pricing.
View the term class timetable HERE
Read the student handbook HERE
Circus Arts also has a Play Space for the little ones and a healthy café serving great coffee! Free wifi is also available for customers.
Open 7 days a week, rain or shine.
Come and join the wonderful world of circus with us!
To see us in action, check us out on our You Tube channel or to keep up to date with what’s happening, follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/